Saturday, February 18, 2012

Chapter 9

                         Chapter 9
                   Flying With Sky
Meanwhile Sylia was learning magic, Fritz was gazing at the vultures, hawks, and falcons who were gliding above him. "I sure wish I could fly." He commented. "Well I can teach you!" Boomed a voice. Fritz looked around. Before Fritz could do or say anything a condor flew over. 
"I am Sky." Announced the condor, spreading out his wings, proudly. "Oh, I'm Fritz!" Fritz told the condor shyly. "Nice to meet you Fritz!" Sky said, in his loud hearty Chicago voice. "Fritz, I was like you when I was little. I actually never knew how to fly until I learned magic words!" Sky told him. "There are such things as magic words?!" Asked Fritz excitedly. "Yes, Fritz!" Sky told him in a quiet voice. 
"The word is...wait for it...javn!" Sky whispered to Fritz. "Now concentrate and say it!" Encouraged Sky. So thats exactly what Fritz did. "Javn!" Fritz cried. Fritz was suddenly gliding in the clouds. "Whoa Sky!" Fritz managed to say before making two loops in the air. Sky just smiled, he enjoyed helping animals.


Author's note:
If I make the text bigger for this. Anyway, it looks like Fritz is
is learning magic too! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy the story! Please don't use any bad words that includes swearing, cursing or just plain bad words! Thanks for reading (if you did)!