Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Chapter 7 (different & new)

                        Chapter 7
                       Darkstripe
"Sorry Shong but I know you go unjust things and you are a bit mean to other people, I'll have to go with the cubs. I'm so sorry!" Sylia cried, looking at her paws sadly. "I KNEW NONE OF MY FRIENDS WOULD EVER STAND UP FOR ME!" Shong hissed, throwing back his head feathers with disgust. "What a friend you are Sylia. From now on you will be my ENEMY!" Shong yelled furiously. Shong's words stung Sylia. She betrayed her best friend! "Thank you Sylia!" Fritz purred. After cursing to himself, Shong disappeared with a cloud of smoke. "What happened?!" Claws asked as he ran toward them. "All I saw was Shong and you talking angrily!" Claws told them. "Well...Sylia had to make a choice between us and Shong and she chose us." Sandy told them, looking at Sylia with concern. "I knew I could trust you Sylia!" Spots purred happily, turning to Sylia who turned away. "You should be proud of yourself!" Claws protested, stunned. "DUDE! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Sylia roared at Claws. "You don't treat their dad and my mate like that!" Spots growled, baring her fangs. "Sorry..." Was all Sylia said before she left them and trotted away from their territory. "Hey, you look glum. What wrong?" Asked a black tiger. "Who are you?!" Sylia asked, half shouting. "I am Darkstripe. I was supposed to be shipped from a wood box but instead I was shipped from a permanent marker box! I got black ink all over me! Its permanent!!" Darkstripe hissed, staring at his ink stained fur. Sylia smiled and giggled, looking at Darkstripe. Darkstripe smiled at her. "You think that funny, huh?" He said, a tone of amusement in his voice. "Yeah...kinda. By the way, I'm Sylia the lioness." Sylia said. "So I suppose I'm Darkstripe the black ink stained tiger?" Darkstripe replied, watching Sylia laugh. "Do you know how funny you are Darkstripe? Also could I call you Dark?" Sylia asked still laughing. "Sure you can call me that, and I guess I'll call you Sylia." Darkstripe answered. Sylia didn't care if he didn't answer he question. She was just happy to find a new friend.

Author's Note:
 I'm too lazy to put Darkstripe on the "Characters" page yet.
Anyway, it looks like Sylia could've found a new best friend!
This Chapter 7 wasn't like the first one that I accidentally deleted but it is good enough for your viewing, I actually think this chapter is better than the first one!

2 comments:

Hope you enjoy the story! Please don't use any bad words that includes swearing, cursing or just plain bad words! Thanks for reading (if you did)!